New York City-based international real estate investment company seeking Communications Manager. The Communications Manager will oversee all marketing, communications, digital & social media, and branding for Time Equities Inc (TEI). The role will serve as an in-house creative resource for various graphic design needs and CMS website management, in addition to managing third-party professionals for graphic + web design/development work where outsourcing is needed. The role will create in-house materials and oversee our existing outsourced digital brand consultants to guide and execute overall corporate communications efforts, develop systems of accountability across our various websites and sub-brands, and to ensure quality and cohesion throughout.
- Guide overall strategic communications and marketing efforts on behalf of TEI (separate, but in conjunction with, PR efforts);
- Actively build the Time Equities brand across various markets;
- Execute all internal graphic design, CMS website management, and occasional photography needs where appropriate. Manage relationships with various third-party professionals for advanced needs that cannot be executed in-house;
- Maintain quality of imagery, copy, and marketing materials across all Time Equities communications;
- Ensure consistency in messaging and branding (including logo usage) across all digital media and marketing efforts;
- Oversee and evaluate existing outsourced digital brand consultant;
- Interface with all asset managers, department heads, and various partners throughout Time Equities to identify marketing and communications needs to then evaluate for quality, consistency, and messaging;
- Conduct interviews with all asset managers to review their portfolio and marketing needs. Work closely with departments that actively utilize marketing, and identify properties that could benefit from marketing campaigns;
- Interface with all departments to develop regular reporting processes for all TEI websites to review quality and content (specifically as it relates to copy and imagery);
- Develop and help implement all external corporate communications (ex. Development of quarterly e-newsletters, maintenance of corporate contact lists, etc.);
- Ensure cross-referencing and cohesion between all TEI websites, social media campaigns, and external communications (signage, email campaigns, etc.);
- Oversee all social media efforts;
- Act as creative contact administrator on all external contracts; create protocol for approving all invoices.
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Experience creating creative materials.
- Experience guiding strategy and overseeing execution of corporate communications.
- 3+ years management experience; collaborating across internal and external teams.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Existing third party digital design, web development, branding, and photography relationships preferred.
- Abobe Suite experience required.
- Google Analytics experience required (analytics certified preferred).
- Experience with managing marketing databases and e-blast software required.
- Experience working with search placement platforms required.
- Experience with ILS management software preferred.
- Content management experience preferred.
- Experience managing creative content licenses preferred.
Resume, cover letter, and 1-2 examples of graphic design and copy samples to be submitted to email@example.com.
Founded in 1966, Time Equities, Inc. (TEI) has been in the real estate investment, development and asset & property management business for more than 50 years. TEI currently holds in its own portfolio approximately 26.32 million square feet of residential, industrial, office and retail property – including more than 3,000 multi-family apartment units. In addition, TEI is in various stages of development and pre-development of constructing approximately 1.4 million square feet of various property types which includes at least 1,447 residential units. With properties in 29 states, five Canadian provinces, Germany, the Netherlands, and Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, the TEI portfolio benefits from a diversity of property types, sizes and markets. There are concentrations in the Northeast, Southwest, Midwest and West Coast, and new markets are always being evaluated.