Ogilvy PR has partnered with WIE Network to host a talk on Staying Ahead Of Media Trends - Traditional, Digital, Social, with senior executives from leading media brands.
The talk will discuss the secret sauce to creating viral content, how brands can best connect with audiences and the shifting media landscape. Executives will be discussing all aspects of today’s media model including editorial and native content.
We think this may be of interest to your members, here is a discount code for tickets: WIEN20 (for 20% off)
• Moderator: Jennifer Risi, Head of Ogilvy Media Influence
• Callie Schweitzer, Editorial Director of Audience Strategy, TIME
• Sterling Proffer, Head of Growth, VICE Media
• Matt Trotta, Vice President of Agency Strategy & Industry Development, BuzzFeed
• Seth Rogin, Chief Revenue Officer, Mashable
When: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 from 6:30pm ET - 8:30pm ET
Where: Ogilvy Theater; 636 11th Avenue @ 46th ST
Drinks will be served!