Integrated Content Specialist – Bloomberg
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the quality and accuracy we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn’t do anywhere else. It’s up to you to make it happen!
The Integrated Content Specialist will create and execute impactful, measurable strategic content strategies across multiple online and offline channels / platforms. The role requires a depth of experience and an ability to adapt and create innovative and persuasive concepts.
We’ll trust you to:
- Recommend, develop, and pitch multiplatform content strategies that achieve client goals and business objectives
- Develop multi-channel ecosystems for internal and external partners, including content strategies and strategic roadmaps
- Work with creative teams to incorporate social into the core of creative concepting
- Monitor trends using social media listening tools to assess campaign performance and identify agile marketing opportunities
- Work with production and creative teams to support the execution of programs and campaigns
- Collaborate with data teams to measure the impact of programs and campaigns, and to build actionable reports
You’ll need to have:
- An ability to turn complex ideas into compelling video, text, or interactive experiences
- Proven skills across content and visual content creation
- Capacity to lead brainstorming and other idea-generation activities
- Demonstrated copywriting experience, enabling you to bring together complex ideas and express them in a clear, concise and engaging style
- 3-5 years of experience in a collaborative work environment
- Time management skills that allow you to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Natural curiosity that allows you to find inspiration and bring it into the organization, staying one step ahead of social, media and technology trends
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.