Discounts on business and professional services:
Zipcar Discount Program
Zipcar is providing New York Women in Communications members with discounted Zipcar rates.
Use a Zipcar for business trips or personal errands anytime you like, 24/7. In the New York City metro area, Zipcar has over 2,000 vehicles and 500 locations where you can rent a car, and it also operates in dozens of other cities in North America.
Go to www.zipcar.com/find-cars to locate the vehicles nearest to you.
Special Deal for Members:
- Application Fee Waived (a $25 value)
- ½ Price Annual Memberships Only $35
Current Discounted Weekday Rates:*
- Discounted Hourly Rate: $10.75/hr*
- Business Day Rate (7am-7pm): $71
- 24-Hour Day Rate: $81
- Zipvan Daily Rate: $134*
All rates include gas, insurance and 180 miles/day ($0.45/mile thereafter). These special rates cover all vehicles except BMWs and convertibles. Weekend rates vary, depending on metro area and length of reservation.
To Sign Up:
Visit zipcar.com/nywici to start the process. After you’re approved, your personalized Zipcard will arrive at your billing address in 5-7 days. Alternatively, you can elect to pick-up your Zipcard at our 1265 Broadway office.
How it Works:
Once you’ve received your Zipcard in the mail, simply make a reservation online and use your Zipcard to access the reserved vehicle. Invoices are online and updated after each reservation (click on “my stuff” then “my bill” to view your invoice). Your credit card will be charged after the end of each reservation.
*Rates as of April 2014. Contact Zipcar for details.
Discounted Transportation for NYWICI
NYWICI will now be partnering with Carey – Executive Limousine to offer special discounted* transportation for Association Members for 2019.
This discount code KLATAS is valid for Association Members and is simple to use. You do not need to be attending a meeting to receive this discount; it can be for both business and personal travel.
How to Use:
- Go to Carey.com and click on “Book Now.”
- Fill out your departure and arrival information and select “View Quote”.
- A window will appear and select “Yes” to add a Promo Code.
- Then select your vehicle and select “Review & Confirm”.
- You will then be prompted to Log In or Book as Guest.
- Once logged in select “Enter Payment Info”
- Enter your credit card information and select “Verify & Save”
Discounts will be applied in your search results for qualifying meetings. If you have any questions about using your Carey discount, please contact your Meetings Manager.
Reservations can also be made over the phone 800-336-4646. Please use the discount code: KLATAS.
*Please note that discounts vary based on Date, Location, & Vehicle Type.
Do you need an elegant meeting place to wine and dine clients, entertain friends and colleagues? We are proud to announce our partnership with the Terrace Club, located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, and their world-wide network of clubs. All individual members of New York Women in Communications can join the Club at the discounted rate of $575 annually (a $875 value).
The Terrace Club features year-round indoor/outdoor dining with a view of Rockefeller Plaza and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, overnight stay and use of gym facilities.
Membership Benefits include:
- Low member room rates at 17 Club Quarters Hotels throughout the United States and London – also available to friends & family of members
- Entertain clients/family at our fine restaurant in an exclusive member only location – indoor & outdoor dining available at reasonable prices
- Private Club room with Wi-Fi and network printing
- Event & Meeting space with excellent food and gracious service – Audio visual equipment and wireless Broadband internet connection available in meeting rooms
- Network with other members each day and participate in professional/social events
- Computer workstations with high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary snack bar with fruit and light snacks & refreshments
- Discounted parking
- Over 150 reciprocal club partnerships worldwide
For membership inquiries or to schedule a tour, please call Kimberly Rosenhaus at (212) 626-9240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of New York Women in Communications.
Need a massage, a facial or spa pedicure? Treat yourself to any of these places that pamper and take time to relax, release and regroup! Simply show your membership card and mention New York Women in Communications when you make an appointment at any of these participating spas.
Dorit Baxter Spa 204 East 60th Street (between 2nd and 3rd Ave), 2nd Floor, (646) 398-8585, https://www.newyorkdayspa.com/ Discount: 10% off spa services and products, including gift certificates (excluding discounted packages)
Lia Schorr 57 W 57 Street, #1409, (212)486-9670 www.liaschorr.com Discount: 15% off the basic price of all services, including gift certificates
Physical Advantage/Knead*a*Break 139 East 57th St. (Penthouse), 212-460-1879, Discount: 20% off all massage treatments and gift certificates
Ramy Spa 39 East 31st St., 2nd Floor, 212-684-9500, www.ramy.com Discount: 15% off eyebrow shaping and makeup application
Avalon Salon & Day Spa 112 Christopher St. (between Bleecker and Hudson Sts.), 212-337-1966, Discount: 15% off services
Dermalogica Academy 140 West 22nd Street, 212-243-3000, www.dermalogicaacademy.com Discount: 15% off Dermalogica retail products and full skin treatment services
Dermalogica in SoHo 110 Grand St., 212-219-9800, www.dermalogicainsoho.com Discount: 15% off Dermalogica retail products and full skin treatment services
SoHo Sanctuary 119 Mercer Street, 3rd Floor, 212-334-5550, www.sohosanctuary.com Discount: for new clients, 20% off one spa service; on ongoing basis, 15% off one spa service (only if you partner).
Single Studio Membership Rate