Announcing the 2016 WiCi Awards Honorees:
Julie Hochheiser Ilkovich: Co-Founder, Managing Partner and President of Editorial Operations, Masthead Media (@JulieinNYC)
Melody Lee: Director, Brand and Reputation Strategy, Cadillac (@melly126)
Sarah Personette: Head of Global Business Marketing, Facebook
Erin Quintana: EVP Client Managing Partner, J3 UM
Tammy Tibbetts: Founder & CEO, She’s the First (@tammytibbetts)
Elaine Welteroth: Editor, Teen Vogue (@ElaineWelteroth)
Lauren Wesley Wilson: President, ColorComm (@Lwesleywilson)
In 2013, New York Women in Communications introduced the WiCis. Each year, the award celebrates the career achievements of rising stars in communications.
The WiCi Awards honor women who...
- Represent the next generation of communications leaders
- Have made significant contributions to her company and industry
- Are admired by peers and employees
- Embody the values of New York Women in Communications
- Are actively involved in the communications industry
Read our recap of the 2016 WiCi Awards. Photos: Jan Goldstoff.