If you're in school and aspire to a career in communications, there's no better way to get started than by joining New York Women in Communications. Student members receive discounts to events, member benefits such as a free career coaching session, mentoring, opportunities to join a committee and build contacts, and more.
Cost: $95 per year (June 1-May 31 fiscal year); $25 application fee will be waived for student members.
Benefits That May Interest You As a Student Member
- Discounted admission to NYWICI's annual Student Conference.
- Discounted admission to NYWICI programs and career development events.
- Advance notice of and discounted admission to other programs, including the annual Matrix Awards luncheon.
- Free access to our online job bulletin listing career and internship opportunities.
- Participation in coaching program.
- Access to the member directory to build your network