NEW YORK WOMEN IN COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THEIR CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
NYWICI has 10 board positions open for the 2023 Board of Directors, the election for which will be held in early November. The open positions are:
- Chief Programming Officer
- VP, Strategic Planning
- VP, Student Programming
- VP, Professional Programming
- VP, Scholarship & Grants (2)
- VP, Corporate Partnerships
If you are interested in a position, please submit the following information no later than 5:00 pm ET on Wednesday, September 28 to Donna-Jean Plante, NYWICI Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Name, title, email, and telephone information for the nominee
- The nominee’s bio/CV (limit 2 pages)
As a reminder, the board of directors is responsible for the management, control, and supervision of NYWICI. Each director serves a term of two years and is expected to attend six board meetings per year. Additional information on board expectations and responsibilities is available here. The list of current directors is available here.
Ideally, nominees should:
- Be a subject matter expert in communications and be able to contribute to perspective discussions that will contribute to the organization’s long-term strategy and success
- Have strategic planning experience
- Have senior management-level experience
- Previous board/governance experience is preferred
If you have any questions and to submit your nomination, please contact Donna-Jean Plante at email@example.com.