BECOME A MEMBER
Why You Should Join NYWICI
NYWICI is the premier organization for female communications professionals in the New York metropolitan area and is dedicated to two main pillars:
The Advancement of Women at Every Stage of their Career
The Changing Landscape of Communications
We offer timely, relevant professional education as well as networking, mentoring, coaching and volunteer opportunities that help our members make personal and professional connections while developing skills and careers.
NYWICI’s members include:
- full-time employees
- business owners
- young professionals
Across multiple facets of the communications industry, including:
- corporate communications
- digital and multi-media, film and video
- graphic arts
- integrated marketing
- public relations
- social media and much more
Membership to NYWICI includes:
- advance notification and reduced fees to career-building and networking events
- special pricing to programs that include the annual Matrix Awards and the New York Women in Communications annual Student Career Conference
- access to exclusive member-only events
For a full listing, visit our member benefits page.
Please note that NYWICI’s calendar runs from June 1 to May 31. All memberships expire on May 31 annually and will be due for renewal.
For membership details and payment plans, please call headquarters at (212) 297-2133 or email email@example.com. We offer a payment plan to current members for your renewal if this fits more comfortably into your budget.