Please note that NYWICI’s calendar runs from September 1 to August 31. All memberships expire on August 31 annually and will be due for renewal.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
For membership details and payment plans, please call headquarters at (212) 297-2133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a payment plan to current members for your renewal if this fits more comfortably into your budget.
Having a membership in New York Women in Communications (NYWICI) is the best professional investment you can make. Our goal as an organization is to empower women to advance at every stage of their career in the ever-evolving landscape of communications. Each month we offer valuable networking and learning opportunities with the goal of enhancing your career.
Take advantage of the many benefits that come with a NYWICI membership by renewing now! Among them:
- Access to and a free listing in the online NYWICI Membership Directory, a valuable networking resources
- Discounted admission to all events, including the annual Matrix Awards Luncheon, NYWICI’s signature event
- The opportunity to serve on a NYWICI committee of your choice
- Free postings for job, internship, and career opportunities
- A free professional coaching session with one of our expert Coaches who can help you achieve a higher level of professional or personal success
- Networking events and expert-led workshops for building business and personal skills
- Participation as a mentor or mentee in our Mentoring program
Connect with the women who connect the world. Renewing is also a great time to update your contact information so that you are properly listed in the online directory.
As a member of NYWICI, you have access to our member database. This platform puts all your membership information in one place, allowing you to update your information, renew your membership, track your transactions, register for events and much more. For first-time log-in, please click here to use the Forgot Password page and set-up your account
Have questions or issues? Please email email@example.com or call (212)-297-2133
We’re looking forward to an excellent 2017-2018 season and to seeing you soon at a New York Women in Communications event!