BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER
New York Women in Communications offers membership benefits to every employee at a member company. This membership entitles all employees to many great benefits including an annual one-on-one coaching session, a terrific job board to recruit incredible talent, access to career-building and networking events, special pricing to programs and an incredible network. In addition, the company is eligible for a discounted table + sponsorship opportunity at our annual Matrix Awards. Corporate Membership dues are based on the number of employees at the company.
Small (up to 500 employees): $5,000
Medium (500-3000 employees): $10,000
Large (3000+ employees): $15,000
College/Universities (regardless of size): $1,500
NYWICI Benefits for Corporate Membership:
• Fee – $5,000
• All corporate staff will be eligible for complimentary NYWICI membership.
• Membership includes access to NYWICI events at the member rate, networking opportunities, workshops, volunteer opportunities, and other benefits as outlined on the NYWICI website.
• Rising Stars can sign up individually and receive complimentary membership until age 26. If a list is provided with emails, NYWICI can email employees directly with an access link to register. NYWICI will also provide email copy that the corporate member can use to message employees.
• NYWICI Liaison and corporate member will co-create a program to be done virtually/in person exclusively for company/employees.
• Experiential opportunities with NYWCI notables as guest speakers for classes. • Participation in the NYWICI scholarship program
Corporate Membership Expectations:
• Promotion of NYWICI in Company newsletter: The Corporate member will display the NYWICI logo and a brief description of NYWICI’s mission in company newsletter/slack channel. The logo and description will be linked to the NYWICI membership page and incl. directions on how they can take advantage of their free access. NYWICI to provide collateral.
• Participation in NYWICI Events: The Corporate member representatives may attend and participate in NYWICI events as guest speakers, panelists, or workshop facilitators, as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
If you are an employee of a corporate member company, you can opt in to receiving NYWICI benefits here. If you would like to learn more about establishing a corporate membership for your company, please email NYWICI, email@example.com or call (212) 251-7255.
Our corporate members represent some of the most distinguished voices in the industry, including: