Become a Sponsor
New York Women in Communications, Inc. is the premier organization for communications professionals in the New York metropolitan area.
We are a not-for-profit association 501(c)(3) founded in 1929, and we operate in a city that leads the industry and shapes the way people communicate around the world.
Unlike other industry organizations, NYWICI supports women across the full spectrum of the rapidly changing communications landscape and at every career stage — from student to C-suite. Membership is made up of students, professionals at entry levels, mid-career stages and top management, as well as growing numbers of entrepreneurs. As various communication channels and disciplines continue to converge, NYWICI is uniquely positioned to help our members navigate every aspect of the industry and connect with other women in diverse fields, including print and digital media, broadcasting, marketing, advertising, video and content creation.
To become a MATRIX 2020 Sponsor and join our 50th Anniversary celebration, click here (PDF).
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate sponsors play an important role in the life of New York Women in Communications. You can help to support high-visibility events and programs and contribute gifts and in-kind services that enrich the overall quality of services New York Women in Communications can provide. In return, you have privileged access to the most influential female decision-makers in the communications industry.
Learn more about opportunities to sponsor our spotlight events (PDF).
By forming a partnership with New York Women in Communications, these corporations received name recognition in connection with events attended by top industry thinkers and innovators. New York Women in Communications events receive wide press coverage, and the issues they deal with attract the attention of intelligent and affluent women, from students to senior executives, across the country.
Corporate sponsorship is promoted through frequent emails, meeting announcements, newsletters and event programs.
- Professionals at entry levels, mid-career stages, top management, entrepreneurs
- All facets of the communications industry
- 70% earn $50,000+ annually
- 20% make $125,000+ annually
- 70% range in age from 25 to 54
- 90% hold management positions in advertising & marketing, corporate communications, digital media, magazine and book publishing, and public relations.
- 10% own their business or function as chief executives, senior executives, managing editors, presidents and publishers within major communications firms
- Students and young executives represent the fastest-growing member segment.
For more information, please call our office at 212 297-2133 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.