NYWICI Hot Topics in 2024:
Trust, Trends and Insights from CES, NRF Retail’s Biggest Show and the World Economic Forum
Join esteemed industry experts for a sizzling “Hot Topics” webinar hosted by NYWICI, exploring the cutting-edge intersection of communications and branding and their transformational impact on technology, retail, and the global economy.
With fresh insights from CES, Davos & NRF 2024, our panelists will deliver and discuss:
- Unforeseen trends and disruptions reshaping the future of these dynamic industries.
- Actionable takeaways to future-proof your brand and communications strategy.
- Exclusive insider knowledge and insights you won’t find anywhere else.
Additionally, our panel will discuss the implications of the latest findings from the Edelman Trust Barometer, as recently presented to global leaders at the World Economic Forum. The 2024 Edelman Trust Barometer reveals a new paradox at the heart of society. Rapid innovation offers the promise of a new era of prosperity and risks exacerbating trust issues, leading to further societal instability and political polarization.
NYWICI’s mission is to connect, empower, educate, and inspire our community members. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a rising star, this webinar is for you! Register now and join NYWICI as we help write the next chapter of our industry.
- Emily Dindoffer, Chief of Staff, Uber Advertising
- Margot Edelman, General Manager, Edelman New York
- Joanne Trout, Chief Communications Officer, Omnicom
- Sydney Williams, Senior Director, Industries Marketing, Salesforce
- Linda Gharib, Director, Global Brand & Communications, Wolters Kluwer
Don’t miss this chance to gain exceptional insights from industry leaders and NYWICI trailblazers!