BID IN OUR CHARITYBUZZ AUCTION
SUPPORT OUR SCHOLARSHIPS
Since 2000, New York Women in Communications (NYWICI) has awarded more than $1.7 million to over 320 students via scholarships, each ranging from $2,500 to $10,000. Every year scholarships are given out to high school, undergraduate and graduate students studying within the field of communications. Check out our most recent winners here.
One of the most successful ways that NYWICI is able to award scholarships annually is by raising money through the Charitybuzz online auction, which brings together hundreds of the world’s most acclaimed celebrities, inspiring luminaries, and beloved brands to offer unforgettable experiences.
Charitybuzz bidders are high net worth women and men from around the world looking for extraordinary experiences and the opportunity to benefit charities and worthy causes. If you are interested in bidding on a lot, visit Charitybuzz.
NYWICI introduces lots to the Charitybuzz auction throughout the year. At any time, great experiences, events and other exciting opportunities are available to bid on!
Here are some of the recent exciting experiences we have offered:
- Tour of Facebook NYC with VP of Partnerships and Global Development Marne Levine
- Styling session with Norah O’Donnell’s professional hair & makeup team
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of CBS News/60 Minutes
- 4 VIP Tickets to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Power Lunch with Sally Susman and Lisa Sherman
- Bayonne Golf (3 people)
- Lunch with Marisa Thalberg at Taco Bell Headquarters + tour
- Day shopping and preparing dinner for 8 with chef Harold Moore at Bistro Pierre Lapin
- BTS @ Adlandia
- Power Lunch with Susan Magrino
- Personal Cooking Lesson in the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen
- Styling and Photo Session with Hearst Magazines at Hearst Tower
- 3-Day/2-Night Stay in a Junior Suite at JW Marriott Turnberry Isle Miami
- 2-Night Stay in a Catheral-View Guestroom at Lotte New York Palace
- 2 Tickets to BET Awards
If you have an event or experience for NYWICI to offer and are interested in learning more, click here for FAQs.